Shockingly Effective Electrician Advertising Slogans for Your Business
Formulating great electrician advertising slogans can be tricky. You need to avoid offending or confusing customers, but also set yourself apart from the competition. It’s also something to be taken seriously. A great slogan can enhance brand recognition and authority, improve customer retention, and has even been shown to boost employee morale.
When planning your local ads, direct mail contact, television, and mobile are the top three venues, with direct mail accounting for 25.4 percent of advertisements. ServiceTitan electrical software can help shops monitor their marketing campaigns and see what kind of impact their slogan is having in their service area. Are you still searching for the right slogan for your electrician business? Try one of these "shockingly" good ideas.
Showcase Your Electrical Expertise
When it comes to something as important (and potentially dangerous) as electrical work, homeowners don't want to feel like their settling for an average electrician—they want to feel like they've hired the best. Demonstrate your know-how with these slogans that highlight your company's proficiency:
- We're so good, it hertz.
- "Ohm"itted for exceptional electrics!
- We know how to conductor business!
- Call us now. Resistance is futile!
- We’ll give you a charge if you call us!
- Call our well-grounded electrical service today!
- Our electricians have "amp"le experience!
Call Your Customers to Action
You want to make sure customers feel that your shop is ready to hear from them, that you welcome their call. Inserting what is known as a “call-to-action” in your slogan can get that feeling across by urging local homeowners to get in touch. Try one of these options:
- Don’t be shocked when our electricians turn up on time!
- Switch to us, and you'll be glad you did!
- We fix all the re-volting work out there!
- Don’t get con-fused. Give us a call!
- It’s about time you switched to a new sparky!
- Don’t pull the plug. Call us!
- Watt are you waiting for?
Make the Customer Chuckle
These slogans include an easy-to-recognize pun. Even your customers' kids may get these jokes. One of these slogans could fit your company well:
- Wire you waiting? Call us now!
- Yes we conduit!
- Don't be de-lighted. Give us a call!
- We’re the current specialists you need!
- Amp up your electrics. Choose us!
- We're ex-static to serve you!
- Don't lose contact. Call us today! A Few More Puns
While puns sometimes get a bad rap, they can deliver a chuckle. One of these slogans with "punny" humor could offer a jovial, neighborly tone to homeowners in the area. Consider one of these humorous choices:
- Let us take charge of your electrical needs!
- You will find our services enlightening!
- We’ll get amped up on your current jobs!
- We are shockingly good at watt we do!
- Ohm, my goodness, the best sparkies in town.
- Don’t have re-volt-ing electrics. Call us today!
- Have a shocking experience? Call us for help!
- “Should I seriously use a pun?”
Puns allow people to explore their creative thought structure and creativity. When they hear your slogan, customers will maintain the perception that your business and employees are not just capable, but approachable professionals. Remember, you customers are inviting strangers into their homes in order to fix a problem—so it can be valuable to put them in a casual state of mind where they’re ready to relax, laugh, and ask questions as needed.
ServiceTitan is the number one electrician software designed specifically for home service professionals. Along with streamlining operations and driving bigger, better sales, ServiceTitan is ready to help electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and garage door repair shops monitor marketing campaigns in real-time, allowing them to optimize their ad spend and and even create new phone numbers on the fly for new campaigns. To learn more about what our award-winning platform can do for your electrical shop, contact us today to schedule a demo.
HVAC Estimator Guide: The Secrets to Creating Quality Residential HVAC Estimates That Close
Explaining an HVAC job estimate and presenting homeowners with their various options — always working to maximize the upsell opportunity — requires a different kind of skill than repairing an air conditioner or installing a heat pump. Some HVAC service techs don’t excel at communication, which is why they prefer to work in a skilled trade where their hands and knowledge do the talking.
‘From Dinosaur to Ferrari’: Making the Move to ServiceTitan Software
Jason Ellington knows air conditioning. He’s worked in the skilled trade for nearly 30 years, and knows how to fix most anything related to keeping his customers’ homes cool and comfortable. Learning to run his own HVAC business, on the other hand, required trial and error with different software solutions to find the most efficient workflow product.
ServiceTitan Sets Up Small Utah HVAC Company for Success
Angel Nava learned the air conditioning trade from the ground up, working as an installer and then a service technician for 10 years before deciding to launch his own company in 2014 as a one-man HVAC operation. He quickly discovered, however, that being his own boss didn’t necessarily translate into more profit for his business.