Satisfy the expectations of the modern consumer with professional digital invoices, mobile sales presentations, and our exclusive “Chat” feature that connects customers to your office staff.
Pest Control Software
Elevate the customer experience with pest control software.
A powerful, intuitive business software solution designed specifically to help service businesses grow.
What is pest control business software?
Pest control service software is business software for companies that provide services such as bird control, rodent control, extermination, fumigation, mosquito spraying, termite protection, pest inspections, and similar offerings. Different solutions on the market vary, but a comprehensive software system will assist field service companies and contractors with every facet of their business.
Top-rated features for service businesses.
Software that does the heavy lifting.
Streamline every part of the job cycle and boost your team’s efficiency with all-in-one pest control software.
Reduce inefficiencies with our drag-and-drop dispatch board. Ensure transparent communication and scheduling amongst the team with SMS texting and a route-visualization map.
book your free demo
Kickstart your business with pest control software.
Still have questions?
Can pest control service software incorporate documents and services we already use?
ServiceTitan understands the day-to-day nuances involved with running a field service business—and every organization working in the pest control industry operates a little differently. That’s why our award-winning customer relationship management (CRM) platform integrates with trusted third-party services and tools, including QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, GreenSky, Google Local Service Ads, and many others, to ensure pest control companies can continue using the tools they know and trust.
We also understand every shop prefers to use its own documentation, forms, invoices, and other paperwork. Enable your exterminators and field technicians to upload these documents directly to ServiceTitan from the field, using our mobile app. Business owners can assign forms to trigger for specific job types, so the technician arrives with the right paperwork, collects the appropriate signatures, and keeps the job cycle moving and error-free.
How can pest control software help grow a pest management business?
All-in-one software programs help pest control companies streamline their workflows and automate business needs, so they can concentrate on freeing up cash flow, adding new customers, and growing average ticket totals.
ServiceTitan pest control software handles the heavy lifting with automated functionality, making customer relationship management (CRM), dispatching, routing, sales, bookkeeping, inventory management, communicating with customers and subcontractors, billing and invoicing so much easier.
- Schedule with Efficiency: With comprehensive customer profiles at their fingertips and easy drag-and-drop features, your CSRs can schedule bulk-booking appointments from home or the office with our pest control scheduling software. In addition, route optimization and smart scheduling features help pest control companies maximize technician efficiency in the field, especially when more calls for pesticide treatment occur during busy seasons.
- Enhance the Customer Experience: Give your team of field workers a visual pricebook and mobile estimates, so they can offer good-better-and-best estimates and increase average tickets. With ServiceTitan's Customer Portal, customers can self-schedule jobs, review service history, access invoice history and work orders, view GPS tracking of a tech's current location, and submit online payments—without ever picking up the phone.
- Grow Revenue: Marketing Pro supercharges your ability to target marketing to current customers through your ServiceTitan database. Spotlight the ad campaigns and locations that generate the most revenue, and track ROI across every campaign to maximize your pest control marketing investment.
How can pest control software help businesses retain customers?
ServiceTitan’s mobile app—available for Android and iOS—equips pest control service techs with a robust database, so they can view complete customer information before arriving on the job site. Knowing the customer's name and job history helps techs and CSRs personalize the service experience, provide better customer service, generate more business via customer referrals, and build a strong network of happy customer reviews.
Both residential and commercial service companies choose ServiceTitan's field service management software because it's user-friendly, enhances employee and customer communication, promotes mobile functionality via a smartphone or tablet, and includes key features built to help pest control companies grow their businesses, including:
- Customer Portal: Customers can schedule jobs, review service calls, access invoice history and work orders, view GPS tracking of a tech's location, and submit online payments without ever making a phone call.
- Easy Communication: SMS text messages, online chat, and email functionality keep customers informed at every stage of the job—from booking confirmations and reminders to dispatch notifications and direct links to leave a review.
- Marketing Pro: Advertise to current customers for service renewal or to propose next season’s services via automated email marketing or direct mail campaigns.
- Memberships for Recurring Treatments: Techs can offer automatic memberships on their mobile tablet or generate estimates to renew an expiring membership, right from the field.
How can pest control job management software help businesses acquire customers?
The best way to acquire new pest control service jobs in today’s digital world requires reaching your customers online with advertising that surpasses the competition. Make the most out of your marketing dollars by managing your Google reviews, using automation to optimize marketing campaigns, and saving money on cost-per-lead with targeted email marketing.
ServiceTitan’s pest control business software features include:
- Pricebook + Mobile Estimates: Go paperless and give your team of service technicians a visual pricebook and mobile estimates, making it easy to upsell in the field and increase average tickets.
- Marketing ROI Tracking: Generate more leads by measuring the success of each marketing campaign with unique trackable phone numbers.
- Marketing Pro Reputation: Produce more online reviews from happy homeowners to grow a solid reputation that attracts more leads and revenue.
- Marketing Pro Direct Mail: Know which areas or zip codes generate the most revenue and send targeted marketing postcards to homeowners in those areas.
- Follow-up on Estimates: Follow up with customers who never responded to unsold estimates with simple tags and filters on your ServiceTitan dashboard.
How can pest control software help businesses improve their field efficiency and operations?
Managing the day-to-day business operations of a pest control company can feel overwhelming without a robust field service management software solution.
ServiceTitan helps pest control companies improve efficiency and simplify business processes with automated features and tools, such as:
- Mobile App: Technicians arrive at the job with a comprehensive customer history, photos, and notes on pesticide or insecticide treatments. They can also upload photos, videos, and other documents straight from their mobile device.
- Digital Forms: Today's customers receive the on-demand service they've come to expect with a web-based software solution techs can use in the field to improve service quality and reduce callbacks. ServiceTitan's field service management software improves business operations with digital forms loaded on a mobile app to guide techs as they create detailed estimates, professional invoices with good-better-and-best pricing options, or mobile sales presentations.
- Volume Scheduling: Maximize the sales process of booking thousands of recurring service appointments with bulk booking, routing optimization, and smart scheduling software.
How can ServiceTitan help a pest control company manage contracts?
Maintenance contracts and service agreements for ongoing pesticide treatments often must be tailored for each household or business. With ServiceTitan, you can customize additional monthly charges and pricing, opt-ins for extra maintenance tasks, membership upgrades for additional services, and more.
Plus, you always know your invoices are accurate, as ServiceTitan automatically tracks labor, material costs, and net profits for every customized agreement. ServiceTitan's contract management software also allows you to:
- Schedule jobs directly from the memberships’ recurring visits.
- Generate estimates for potential renewal of expiring memberships.
- Generate invoices and automate payment processing for recurring plans.
- Plan recurring services to leverage your memberships and contracts for profitability. Our service agreement software allows you to see (and prioritize) jobs with higher profit margins, and lets technicians review open estimates, treatment schedules, and all notes to identify new sales opportunities.
How can pest control software help businesses increase profitability?
ServiceTitan's business management software helps large pest control companies and small businesses get paid faster, increase sales to boost revenue, and reduce costs with improved efficiency. Use our superior software solution to:
- Speed Up Cash Flow: Accept prepayment or bill-pay in the field, store credit card and ACH information for future billing, or collect online credit card payments using a link emailed to the customer.
- Grow Sales: Empower your techs with a mobile app that automatically generates invoicing with time tracking and materials included, provides a visual pricebook and mobile estimates to make sales presentations go more smoothly, and helps you leverage memberships and service contracts to boost profitability.
- Optimize Marketing: Marketing Pro, an add-on feature, supercharges your ability to target marketing to current customers through your ServiceTitan database. Spotlight the ad campaigns that generate the most revenue, and track ROI on every campaign to maximize your marketing investment.