Reduce inefficiencies with our drag-and-drop dispatch board. Ensure transparent communication and scheduling amongst the team with SMS texting and a route-visualization map.
Irrigation Business Software
Jumpstart efficiency with irrigation service software.
A powerful, intuitive business software solution designed specifically to help service businesses grow.
What is irrigation business software?
Irrigation service software digs into your company’s daily operations, automating tasks for better efficiency and increased net profits. From scheduling and dispatching to communicating with customers, this essential irrigation tool tracks technician productivity, customizes reporting, allows customers to book online, and records every call. It also integrates with QuickBooks, calculates timesheets and payroll, and provides simple digital estimating and invoicing with clearly defined good-better-best options to cultivate an exceptional customer service experience.
Top-rated features for service businesses.
Software that does the heavy lifting.
Streamline every part of the job cycle and boost your team’s efficiency with all-in-one irrigation business software
Book your free demo
Kickstart your business with irrigation business software.
Still have questions?
Can irrigation business software improve my company's productivity and organization?
Yes. The ServiceTitan cloud-based, all-in-one software streamlines operations in one platform, so irrigation service businesses serving residential or commercial clients can finally say goodbye to crumpled receipts, missing paperwork, incomplete forms, inconsistent estimates, and other record-keeping issues that slow down irrigation system jobs and annoy customers.
- Improve organization: A software solution that syncs instantly from the office to your technician’s mobile device, and vice versa. Updates from either your field techs or office staff—such as estimates, invoices, credit card payments, or customer call recordings—automatically appear on the account, which improves company organization and real-time communication, reduces redundant data entry, and lowers paper and printing costs.
- Improve productivity: Utilizing cloud-based irrigation business software also gives your technicians access to a mobile app in the field, which helps them improve productivity, provide better customer service, and convert new sales opportunities as soon as they arise. Armed with job details, work orders, customer history, notes, previous estimates, and even pictures, your technicians know the full scope of every job and arrive prepared.
How can irrigation scheduling software help grow an irrigation service business?
All-in-one software programs help irrigation companies streamline their workflows and operations, so they can concentrate on boosting revenue, adding new customers, and growing average ticket totals.
ServiceTitan irrigation business software handles the heavy lifting with automated functionality, making customer relationship management (CRM), dispatching, sales, bookkeeping, business reporting, communicating with customers and subcontractors, billing and invoicing so much easier.
- Schedule with Efficiency: With comprehensive customer profiles at their fingertips and easy point-and-click features, your CSRs can schedule bulk-booking appointments from home or the office with our cloud-based software. In addition, route optimization and smart scheduling features help irrigation companies maximize technician efficiency in the field, especially when more calls for start-up irrigation services occur during the spring or calls for winterizing sprinklers flood in for the fall busy season.
- Increase Sales: Technicians can act as owner-operators, presenting irrigation system sales options to customers with good-better-and-best options, managing follow-ups, offering financing, and capturing payments in the field. ServiceTitan's best-in-class irrigation business software makes it easy for techs to build estimates with multiple pricing options in just minutes—a proven way to increase estimate conversion rates and help techs increase their average job ticket, earn more money, and excel at irrigation sales.
- Monitor Business Performance: Build customized reports and dashboards to view technician scorecards or CSR booking rates to stay on top of the key performance indicators that matter most for your irrigation business. Use the data to identify training opportunities to help your team convert more calls into booked jobs and provide better customer service. Marketing Pro, an add-on feature, enables you to automate target marketing to current customers through your ServiceTitan database and easily see which unique marketing campaign generates real results.
How does irrigation service software help irrigation businesses retain customers?
ServiceTitan’s mobile app equips irrigation service techs with a robust database, so they can view complete customer information before arriving on the job site. Knowing the customer's name and job history helps techs and CSRs personalize the irrigation service experience, provide better customer service, generate more business via customer referrals, and build a strong network of online reviews.
Thousands of residential and commercial service companies choose ServiceTitan's cloud CRM because it's easy to use, enhances employee and customer communication, promotes mobile functionality via a smartphone or tablet, and includes key features built to help irrigation companies grow their businesses, including:
- Customer Portal: On-demand service history information and options for entering payment for recurring services.
- Easy Communication: SMS text messages, online chat, and email to keep customers informed at every stage of the job—from booking confirmations and reminders to dispatch notifications and direct links to leave a review.
- Marketing Pro: Advertise to current customers for service renewal or to propose next season’s services via automated email marketing or direct mail campaigns.
- Memberships for Start-ups & Winterization: Techs can offer automatic memberships on their mobile tablet or generate estimates to renew an expiring membership, right on site.
How can irrigation business software help companies acquire customers?
The best way to acquire new irrigation service jobs in today’s digital world requires meeting your customers online with irrigation advertising that stands out from the competition. Get the most out of your irrigation marketing dollars by managing your Google reviews, automating your marketing campaigns, and saving money on cost-per-lead with targeted email marketing.
ServiceTitan irrigation business software features include:
- Online Reviews: Generate more reviews automatically by texting a direct link to customers as soon as you finish the job. A local irrigation company with the most 5-star online reviews builds trust with new customers to close deals more easily.
- Instant Online Booking: Allow customers to self-serve and book their own appointment online through ServiceTitan's web scheduler API and Google Local Services integration.
- Marketing ROI Tracking: Generate more job leads by measuring the success of every marketing campaign with unique trackable phone numbers.
- Marketing Pro Reputation: Generate more online reviews from happy customers to create a solid reputation that attracts more leads and revenue.
- Marketing Pro Direct Mail: Know which areas or customer zip codes generate the most revenue and send targeted marketing postcards to homeowners in those areas.
- Follow-up on Estimates: Follow up with customers who never responded to unsold estimates with simple tags and filters on your ServiceTitan dashboard.
How does irrigation business software help improve field efficiency and operations?
Stocking and tracking products or components can present major hassles for service companies, and ultimately impact their bottom line if incorrectly calculated. Optimize your warehouse operations with ServiceTitan's Purchasing and Inventory modules, with features for:
- Inventory Management: ServiceTitan's inventory management system helps irrigation businesses limit losses, increase billable hours, decrease stock while increasing cash on hand, build partnerships with inventory specialists, and increase technician accountability with clear, customized reporting on inventory status.
- Volume Scheduling: Optimize the CSR process of booking thousands of recurring service appointments during your company's busy season with bulk booking, route optimization, and smart scheduling software.
- Mobile App: Technicians arrive at the job with complete customer history, previous notes, and photos to quickly locate systems and valve boxes. They can also upload photos, videos, and other documents straight from their mobile tablet.
How can ServiceTitan help businesses schedule startup/winterization appointments in advance?
- Bulk Booking/Scheduling: ServiceTitan makes it easy to schedule thousands of appointments months in advance and categorize every upcoming job with custom tags.
- Memberships/Recurring Services: Prepare for busy seasons (for start-ups in the spring or winterization in the fall) by organizing all service and billing history for each customer, then scheduling technicians accordingly.
- Auto Confirmations and Reminders: Send customers a friendly reminder via SMS texting or email to decrease the number of no-shows and missed appointments.
How do I manage contracts in ServiceTitan?
Maintenance contracts and service agreements often must be tailored for each irrigation service customer. With ServiceTitan, you can customize additional monthly charges, opt-ins for extra maintenance tasks, membership upgrades for additional services, and more.
You always know your invoices are accurate, as ServiceTitan automatically tracks labor, material costs, and net profits for every customized agreement. ServiceTitan's contract management software also allows you to:
- Schedule jobs directly from the memberships’ recurring visits.
- Generate estimates for potential renewal of expiring memberships.
- Generate invoices and collect automated payments for recurring plans.
- Plan recurring services to leverage your memberships and contracts for profitability. Our service agreement software allows you to see (and prioritize) visits that involve older equipment and possible replacements, and lets technicians review open estimates, equipment service histories, and all notes to identify new sales opportunities.
How can irrigation service software help businesses increase profitability?
ServiceTitan's irrigation service software helps companies get paid faster, increase sales to boost revenue, and reduce costs with improved efficiency. Use our superior software solution to:
- Speed up cash flow by accepting prepayment or bill-pay in the field; store credit card and ACH information for future billing; or collect online credit card payments using a link emailed to the customer.
- Increase sales by empowering your techs with a mobile app that automatically generates invoicing with time and materials included; provides a visual pricebook and mobile estimates to make sales presentations go more smoothly; and helps you leverage memberships and service contracts to dispatch for profitability.
- Reduce costs with improved inventory management; ROI tracking on every marketing campaign; and smart scheduling/route optimization to decrease drive time and fuel costs.
Does your irrigation business software offer a mobile app?
ServiceTitan’s award-winning mobile app, ServiceTitan Mobile 2.0, is readily available for both iOS and Android mobile devices. Our cloud-based software updates in real time, giving your irrigation service techs complete access to the latest features, whether in the office, field, or on the road.
But even the most up-to-date software can't improve your business if it's clunky and not user-friendly. ServiceTitan Mobile 2.0 is intuitive and designed for easy use, even for those team members who struggle to learn new technology.
Built for ease and speed, Mobile 2.0 equips your irrigation team with real-time customer information, including directions to the customer's home or business, notifications for new jobs, time tracking, and the necessary workflow to accept credit card payments from the job site.
Does ServiceTitan integrate with Quickbooks?
Yes. ServiceTitan's irrigation business software integrates with Intuit QuickBooks Online and with QuickBooks Desktop Premier and Enterprise editions. With easy QuickBooks integration, ServiceTitan automates data transfers to your QuickBooks accounting software to streamline operations, eliminates double data entry, and saves time for your office staff.
Book a personalized Demo today
Explore why 100,000+ contractors trust ServiceTitan to run their business.