Reduce inefficiencies with our drag-and-drop dispatch board. Ensure transparent communication and scheduling amongst the team with SMS texting and a route-visualization map.
Carpet Cleaning Software
Supercharge efficiency with carpet cleaning software.
An industry leading software solution built specifically for residential and commercial contractor success.
What is carpet cleaning software?
Carpet cleaning software equips your company’s techs and CSRs with an essential communication tool to optimize business efficiency and deliver better customer service. A cloud-based software solution streamlines daily operations with mobile estimating, invoicing and payment collection, custom forms and reporting, seamless scheduling and dispatching, online booking, call-tracking and recording, QuickBooks integration, and more. Grow your net profits today, and stop sweeping inefficiencies under the rug.
Top-rated features for service businesses.
Software that does the heavy lifting.
Streamline every part of the job cycle and boost your team’s efficiency with all-in-one carpet cleaning software.
book your free demo
Kickstart your business with carpet cleaning software.
Still have questions?
What is the best software for carpet cleaning companies?
The best customer relationship management (CRM) software for your carpet cleaning business is the one that best achieves your unique business needs most effectively. After consulting your team members, evaluate different software applications based on feature set, reliability, update frequency, and company support.
Thousands of field service companies and small businesses choose ServiceTitan CRM software because it streamlines workflows, improves communication, offers mobile functionality via smartphone or tablet, and includes key features designed specifically to help carpet cleaning businesses expand and grow.
How can carpet cleaning software help businesses retain customers?
ServiceTitan’s mobile app—available for Android and iOS devices—equips carpet cleaners with a robust database, so they can view complete customer information before arriving on the job site. Knowing the customer's name and job history helps techs and CSRs personalize the carpet cleaning experience, provide better customer service, generate more business via customer referrals, and build a strong network of online reviews.
Thousands of residential and commercial carpet cleaning service companies choose ServiceTitan's business management tool because it's user-friendly, enhances employee and customer communication, promotes mobile functionality via a smartphone or tablet, and includes key features built to help carpet cleaning companies grow their businesses, including:
- Customer Portal: Customers can schedule jobs, review service calls, access invoice history and work orders, view GPS tracking of a tech's location, and pay for recurring services online without ever picking up the phone.
- Easy Communication: Use SMS text messages, online chat, and email to keep customers informed at every stage of the job—from booking confirmations and reminders to dispatch notifications and direct links to leave a review.
- Marketing Pro: Advertise to current customers for service renewal or to propose next season’s services via automated email marketing or direct mail campaigns.
- Memberships and Service Agreements: Techs can offer automatic memberships on their mobile tablet or generate estimates to renew an expiring membership, right on site.
How can carpet cleaning software help businesses acquire customers?
The best way to acquire new carpet cleaning service jobs in today’s digital world requires meeting your customers online with advertising that stands out from the competition. Get the most out of your carpet cleaning marketing dollars by managing your Google reviews, automating your marketing campaigns, and saving money on cost-per-lead with targeted email marketing.
ServiceTitan's carpet cleaning business software features include:
- Online Reviews: Generate more reviews automatically by texting a direct link to customers as soon as you finish the job. A local carpet cleaning company with multiple 5-star online reviews builds trust with new customers to close deals more easily.
- Instant Online Booking: Allow customers to book their own appointment online through ServiceTitan's web scheduler API and Google Local Services integration.
- Pricebook + Mobile Estimates: Give your team of service technicians a visual pricebook and mobile estimates, so they can sell with confidence in the field and increase average pricing per ticket.
- Marketing ROI Tracking: Produce more job leads by measuring the success of every marketing campaign with unique, trackable phone numbers.
- Marketing Pro Reputation: Generate more online reviews from happy customers to create a solid reputation that attracts more leads and revenue.
- Marketing Pro Direct Mail: Know which areas or customer zip codes generate the most revenue and send targeted marketing postcards to homeowners in those areas.
- Follow-up on Estimates: Follow up with customers who never responded to unsold estimates with simple tags and filters on your ServiceTitan dashboard.
How can carpet cleaning job management software help businesses improve their field efficiency and operations?
Stocking and tracking carpet cleaning supplies and equipment can present major hassles for service companies, and ultimately impact their bottom line if incorrectly calculated. Simplify your inventory operations with ServiceTitan's Purchasing and Inventory modules, with features for:
- Inventory Management: ServiceTitan's inventory management system helps carpet cleaning companies limit losses, increase billable hours, decrease stock while increasing cash on hand, and increase technician accountability with clear, customized reporting on inventory status.
- Volume Scheduling: Optimize the CSR process of booking thousands of recurring service appointments during your company's busy season with bulk booking, routing optimization, and smart job scheduling software.
- Mobile App: Technicians arrive at the job with complete customer history, previous notes, and pictures. They can also upload photos, videos, and other documents straight from their mobile tablet.
How can carpet cleaning software help businesses increase profitability?
ServiceTitan's field service management software helps companies get paid faster, increase sales to boost revenue, and reduce costs with improved efficiency. Use our superior software solution to:
- Speed up cash flow by accepting prepayment or bill-pay in the field; store credit card and ACH information for future billing; or collect online credit card payments using a link emailed to the customer.
- Increase sales by empowering your techs with a mobile app that automatically generates invoicing with time and materials included; provides a visual pricebook and mobile estimates to make sales presentations go more smoothly; and helps you leverage memberships and service contracts to dispatch for profitability.
- Reduce costs with improved inventory management; ROI tracking on every marketing campaign; and smart scheduling/routing optimization to decrease drive time and fuel costs.
Does ServiceTitan integrate with QuickBooks?
Yes. ServiceTitan's carpet cleaning business software integrates with Intuit QuickBooks Online and with QuickBooks Desktop Premier and Enterprise editions. With easy QuickBooks integration, ServiceTitan automates data transfers to your QuickBooks accounting software to streamline operations, eliminates redundant data entry, and takes less time for your office staff.