Smarter Job Management with ServiceTitan's New Dispatch Features
Every dispatcher feels the pressures of information overload and responsibility. They’re caught between customer expectations, their field technicians’ human limitations, and their company’s interests. As each element of the home service business becomes more complex and tech-oriented, you need a responsive solution that holds it all together, ensuring that everything and everyone works together seamlessly.
ServiceTitan is introducing new features to Dispatch Management to help you keep pace with the demands and expectations of today’s tech-savvy homeowners and products. With these new features, your business has the ability to not only to create schedules designed for efficiency but also to reassign, adjust, or shift priorities more easily and much faster.
Our new features now allow your dispatchers to:
- Access shortcuts to common actions and pages with a new menu that appears when you right-click on a job from the dispatch board.
- Experience scrolling faster and dragging jobs from the tray to be more intuitive and responsive.
- Access to the call controls when viewing the dispatch board and speaking to the customer simultaneously.
- Specify the days of the week that specific zones are available for booking purposes.
- Easily click on blue record-keeping lines, which grow thicker when the cursor hovers near them.
- Filter jobs that are “Done for Now” on the dispatch board.
One of the biggest features of this launch is the ability to create shortcuts to common actions. From a right-click on the dispatch board, users can now conveniently access a menu of certain job-related pages and take actions like dispatching or rescheduling.
How to Ask Customers for Reviews and Improve Your Company’s Online Rankings
How do potential customers find your HVAC, plumbing, or electrical company when their furnace sputters out in the middle of the night or when their toilet springs a leak right before a big party? Customers aren't checking the phone book or asking a neighbor for recommendations for a local home service provider. They're reading online reviews.
5 Tips to Create an HVAC Pricebook Your Techs Will Understand
Homeowners today don’t fully comprehend how their home’s heating and cooling system works, and most don’t care to learn how an HVAC company sets its pricing, so they rely on your company’s HVAC technicians to be the experts and give them an honest estimate.