Competition is based on the number of closed deal referrals submitted by each individual contact at an existing customer, as detailed below.
Referrals submitted during the negotiation process that result in closed deals can be counted towards the Tesla competition, but referrals submitted by prospects or other external parties are not counted towards the Tesla competition.
Full Terms & Conditions:
SERVICETITAN CUSTOMER REFERRAL CONTEST TERMS
1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED AND ON THE SKILL OF THE CONTESTANT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR WHERE REGISTRATION, BONDING OR LOCALIZATION REQUIRED. SUBJECT TO ALL NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND LOCAL LAWS.
This contest (“Contest”) is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). To participate in the Contest and be eligible for a potential prize, contestants must during the Contest Period (as defined below) refer Qualified Potential Customers (as defined below) to ServiceTitan, Inc. (“Sponsor” or “ServiceTitan”) during the Contest Period (as defined below). By entering the Contest, all contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
The object of the Contest is to generate closed deals for Sponsor based on Qualified Potential Customers referred by existing Sponsor customers and reward the ability of existing Sponsor customers to refer Qualified Potential Customers.
A “Qualified Potential Customer” means a potential customer that is referred to ServiceTitan through the submission process for this Contest, is ultimately “closed” by purchasing ServiceTitan software and completing ServiceTitan’s onboarding process for new customers, and in ServiceTitan’s sole judgment, satisfies the following conditions: (a) the potential customer was submitted to Sponsor via the process outlined in these Official Rules; (b) the potential customer was not an existing ServiceTitan customer or presently in the ServiceTitan sales cycle; (c) the potential customer was not previously submitted more than two (2) times by the same existing Sponsor customer in the prior six (6) months; and (d) the potential customer must be a bona fide prospect based on ServiceTitan’s typical customer profile.
Qualified Potential Customers will only be considered “submitted” if (a) (1) submitted via the submission form on the Contest webpage or (2) submitted by other means and confirmed by Sponsor in writing (email will suffice) and, (b) upon request of Sponsor, contestant makes a personal introduction of ServiceTitan personnel to management personnel of the potential customer.
2. Contest Period. The Contest will run from May 1, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time until 11:59 pm Pacific Time on January 31, 2024; (the “Contest Period”). If ServiceTitan does not hold a 2024 ServiceTitan User Conference or otherwise determines a change in the Contest Period is appropriate, the Contest Period will end on a different date as determined by ServiceTitan, in its sole discretion, and notice of such new Contest Period is not required to be provided.
3. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, contestants must be existing customers of Sponsor at all times during the Contest Period; potential customer referrals may be submitted by employees of existing Sponsor customers during the Contest Period. Contestants must also be at least 18 years of age or such higher age of majority in the resident’s jurisdiction. Employees of Sponsor and any of its parent and affiliate companies, the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, and any person involved in or an immediate family member of someone involved in the administration and execution of this Contest, are not eligible.
4. Prize. One grand prize winner will be rewarded for his or her ability to generate the most Qualified Potential Customers with a new 2023 Tesla Model 3 (“Prize”). Color and features to be decided by Sponsor. The estimated approximate retail value of the Prize is $50,000. The Winner is responsible for all taxes, costs and fees associated with obtaining and maintaining ownership of the Prize, including but not limited to vehicle registration fees and the cost of auto insurance. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable value, including a cash payment or a car or truck of a different make or model; in that event, all references to “Prize” in these Official Rules shall mean such substitute prize. TAXES AND ANY OTHER COSTS, IF ANY, RELATED TO THE PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
Sponsor is not responsible for any warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Prior to taking possession of the prize, Winner will be required to present a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and any other documentation required by Sponsor, and to satisfy any additional Sponsor requirements.
5. Winner. One winner will be chosen by Sponsor based solely on the number of Qualified Potential Customers submitted. The Contestant who submits the most Qualified Potential Customers will be selected as the Winner. In the event that two or more individuals tie in the number of Qualified Potential Customers, the winner will be the person who reached that number of Qualified Potential Customer leads first. The Winner may be selected approximately thirty (30) days prior to the start of ServiceTitan’s 2024 ServiceTitan User Conference and contacted thereafter, unless the Contest Period is modified as set forth in Section 2 above. Winner will be contacted directly through his or her email address, other contact information provided to ServiceTitan and/or contact information that is publicly available. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure of Winner to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account or communications. The Winner must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of ServiceTitan’s initial communication to Winner. Should the Winner fail to respond to Sponsor within such period, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that Winner and select a new one based on the Contest criteria set forth above. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release and other documentation. By entering or accepting any Prize, Winner allows Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, notice or consent, where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further notice, consent, payment or consideration.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Contest, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this Contest, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. You also represent that you are not violating any third-party terms or policies, including those of your employer, by participating. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or Winner, including one who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with the Contest site or the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
7. DISCLAIMER, RELEASE AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY. WINNER MUST BE AWARE THAT USE OF THE PRIZE CAN BE HAZARDOUS AND CAN PRESENT UNUSUAL RISKS OF DEATH, SERIOUS ILLNESS AND INJURY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. WINNER PARTICIPATES IN USE OF THE PRIZE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND AGREES TO ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH CONTESTANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ANY THIRD-PARTY MOBILE APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS AND EACH OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/CONTEST AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY CONTESTANT, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE CONTEST; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CONTEST; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM CONTESTANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO A CONTESTANT OR PARTICIPANT OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE CONTEST OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and these Official Rules for any reason, including, without limitation, if for any reason it is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest. If for any reason a submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the sole remedy is another entry in the Contest during the Contest Period. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes based on the criteria set forth above.
8. Governing Law. This Contest and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and contestants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, Los Angeles County. Contestant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and contestant hereby waives any and all rights to (x) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and (y) claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual and reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LEGAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONTEST AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
9. Contestant’s Personal Information. Information collected from contestants will be used solely for the purpose of conducting and marketing the contest.
11. Winner’s List. Individuals may request the name of the winner by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope after the Contest Period but prior to January 31, 2024 to 800 N. Brand Blvd, Suite 100, Glendale, CA 91203. Vermont residents may omit postage.
12. Sponsor. Sponsor of this Contest is ServiceTitan, Inc., 800 N. Brand Blvd, Suite 100, Glendale, CA 91203